- Tag Rugby
- Athletics (Bio-Motor Abilities)
- Kwik Cricket
- And more!
- Communication - Every session gives children the opportunity to communicate with other children of the same age.
- Teamwork - Sports allow children to win and lose. Losing can be hard at first but winning gets better when you lose before winning with a team mate.
- Sharing - Multi-Sports will give children a chance to try new sports and a chance to share.
- Keep fit - Taking part in regular activity helps us keep fit. BSA Coaching will always challenge children to get better in every possible way.
- Technical skills - Every human should have a dream and if our children dream of being an athlete then we are the best place to be.
- Agility, Balance and Coordination - Three main skills our children must develop before progressing. Every Mini Squad lesson will aim to improve the three main skills.
Let's get our kids active in an exciting range of different sports and start spending our Saturday's learning vital social and physical skills.
Our emphasis at BSA coaching is on creating a friendly and encouraging environment which will boost your child's confidence and allow them to progress at their own pace. Each Saturday has a focus on two different sports with an array of different skills being introduced and developed through the term. Our main goal is to help children become confident, active and developing every skill possible.
We build the following social skills:
We build the following physical skills: