Booking with BSA is easy.
(1) CONTACT US - You will need to book your place by contacting us.
To reserve your place we will need: your name, a contact number, your child's full name and date of birth. Before booking its advised that you familiarise yourself with our Code of Conduct.
Book with us directly : Book by filling out this form :
Whatsapp or Text
07398 779 909
07398 779 909
(2) WE WILL SEND A BOOKING CONFIRMATION
If there are spaces available at your chosen session we will send a booking confirmation with the following information:
- Name of the session
- Date of your first session
- Session start time and duration
- Session location
- Session price (If you are not already registered with BSA your first session will be FREE!)
- Where you need to register on the day
If there are NOT any spaces available at your chosen session we will send you the details of any similar sessions which currently have spaces and we will add your details to our waiting list.
(3) ON THE DAY
Please arrive at your session 5-10 minutes early to fill out a short personal detail and medical form. The form must be completed in full before your child can participate.
Your child/children should wear sporty clothes which they will be comfortable running around in. Please see our FAQs for more information.
If you have not registered with BSA before your first session will be FREE. If you need to make payment you can use one of the following methods*:
- In cash at your session (please ensure you have the correct change)
- Via Bank transfer to our club account
- Via PayPal
- Via our website (PayPal) - ask us for details!
*Please note that we DO NOT accept cheques. Receipts are available on request (at the time of payment).